Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall is here!!!

Happy fall!!
How was your Halloween? I hope you guys got a bunch of goodies! Speaking of goodies we just had our Health Fair last week in the S-building. I have to say there was a lot of neat and free stuff including massages! That was my favorite part. Woo time has flown by so fast I can’t believe that this semester is almost over! When I was in high school I couldn’t wait for the year to be over but now that I’m in college I crave that extra time!
Well it’s about time to start preparing ourselves for the end of the semester start studying for your finals!! Take advantage of the Library and Learning lab it’s for us the STUDENTS!! We pay for it so why not use it? The tutoring is free and they actually help you. I have so many problems with math and they really try their hardest to help me understand. So take a trip when you have some time to check it out for studying. OH!! I almost forgot to mention the great study rooms in the library; I know them all too well! :)
On another note the Toys Thru Us is in full effect! Please look for the donation boxes around campus to give you a new unwrapped toy to those in need. Were all about the community so take this opportunity to help the families of Alvin out this Christmas Holiday!

-Amanda Guajardo
Student Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment