Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ambassador Infomation

Hey College Students!
          I'm a student ambassador here at the college and I highly recommended that you look into the program! I have been apart of the organization for almost two semesters and can easily tell you that it was the best decision I have ever made!

I'll be honest and tell you that I was a little skeptical knowing that I had to get forty hours of working ACC events, but Liz Sitta made it so easy for the ambassador to get their hours. Not to mention that we receive a $500 scholarship! The program allows you to mingle with students and faculty.
         In the program you are able to mingle with students from all around the campus that maybe you would have never come in contact with before. All of the ambassadors now are in different degree programs which makes it interesting to learn about other fields of study and maybe even degree switch to one that you would have never heard about. I have made many new friends in the program and are going to keep up with their personal life in the future. Being in the program has honestly taught me how to juggle my hours between school work, a job, and a personal life.
          If you are interested in becoming a Ambassador for the college please contact Liz Sitta at 281-756-3552. From her you can receive greater detail on the program and get an application for Fall 2012.

We would love to hear from you, and I hope you continue to have a great Spring Semester!
-Kinsey Vasquez
Spring 2012 Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment