Friday, September 28, 2012

Made it Through Week 4

What's up, dolphins.  Crazy week at ACC.  I'm Zac, and I'm in the Diagnostic Cardiovascular Sonography Program.  If all goes well, I will be graduating next May.  The DCVS program is always looking for volumteers, so if you'd like to see what the program is all about or wonder what your heart looks like, inside and out, stop by S107 on a Tuesday if you have free time.  Appointments can also be made by calling 281-756-5650.  We need volunteers of every age, size, and shape.  Also, if you have any type of cardiac history we'd love to see and evaluate that history in the lab.  I know that some of the other Allied Health programs will give you a bonus point for volunteering as well.  

So, how about Blackboard this week.  Glad it's back up for my regular classes, and I'm glad I didn't have any online classes.  Hope the cyber-goers weren't affected to bad.  Did y'all get an early break? Anyway, I wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped to get things transferred to the new system.  

Well, back to the grind.  Hope everyone stays safe.  I'd like to leave you with my thought of the week..."sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple"-Dr. Suess


No comments:

Post a Comment