Monday, May 2, 2011

Summer is on it's way

Hello everyone! Spring semester is coming to a close, hope ya'll are doing good on finals. Graduation is next week YIPPEEEE, I am so excited to finally be done with my degree but also a little sad because I will miss all the great instructors and classmates on campus! Guess I will have to come back and take more classes lol. This semester has been a long one but incredibly fun. I would like to encourage everyone to paticipate in clubs, organizations and other extracuriclur activities on campus. You will be amazed at how these can enhance your college experience. But I do advise that you don't overextend yourself, plenty of rest will keep alert and able to focus on your studies. I learned this the hard way by pushing myself beyond the point of exhaustion and have had to deal with some serious health issues because of it. I wouldn't trade any of the great times I have had this semester but definatly would make sure I found the time for rest. Good luck to all of you in what ever your future holds and you never know I may be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment