Monday, April 25, 2011

FINALS are here

Woohooo,

this semester was the quickest so far ... cannot believe Finals are already next week!

This will be my last semester at ACC. I am graduating in May with my Associates in Math.... how awesome ... and transferring my credits to UH.

So by the way, THANKS for letting me be one your Student Ambassador for the past two years! I really enjoyed it!

Are you guys already studying?
Just a little reminder, the Learning Lab in A-Building is offering Free tutoring for many college courses. Professional staff will assist you on a walk-in basis, or You can receive online tutoring in many subjects.

How are you studying best?
Advising Services offers study skills workshops. These classes are free and are a powerful way to learn skills for success in college. During these workshops, counselors share their knowledge and guide student discussions.

Explore Your study skills and other useful information on your own: http://www.alvincollege.edu/resources/study_skills.htm


Last but not least, do not forget our SPIRITS DAY on May 5, 2011!

Visit Little Mexico at

410 South Gordon Street
Alvin, TX 77511-2432
(281) 331-1925

Show your ACC Student ID and save some money on food all day long (plus, you may support the future Student Ambassador.)

Good Luck with your Finals everyone!

I am OUT :D,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment