Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Time!

Well everyone, we are halfway through our fall semester at ACC and I am happy to say that I'm enjoying it! This is my first semester and I'm also fresh out of high school, but that did not stop me from being involved in the campus! Being a student ambassador introduced me to a new set of people that I would have never met just walking through the hallways. Ive already learned so much just from being apart of this organization!

The professors are very helpful and have no problem staying after class to work with you individually. Our campus also offers free tutoring in the learning lab Monday-Thursday 8am-9pm and Friday 8am- 4pm. A full list of dates and time are on the ACC website under learning lab. I have actually used it twice now and the teachers in there are very understandable. I took my last English essay over there to get revised and ended up getting a whole new perspective on how my essay should look! Also the math teachers over there can really help you with breaking down problems section by section to make it easy to learn!

Don't forget our November fest is coming up and we're planning to have a lot of fun things to do! Bring your family and friends to ACC!

Hope to see you there,
Kinsey Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment