Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hello All!

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is having a great week and no one is getting eaten alive by these crazy mosquitos! Fall festival is coming up and I'm upset that I'm not going to be able to go, but I hope everyone has a great time represent ACC! I recently went to Extreme Makeover Blue Edition, and our new Blue was a big hit! He is now very buff, and is not shy to flex some muscles for his friends. If anyone has not had a chance to go see him, I recommend that you do! I can't wait to have my turn being in Blue! Well midterms have unfortunately come very soon it seems like, but that just means we are almost done with another semester! I hope everyone is studying really hard, and making good grades on all their midterms!
Remember that if you need any help in your classes the Learning Lab is a great place to get some help in whatever it is you need and the best part is that it's free! So don't be shy, and check that out!
Have a great week,
Alex Ramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment