Monday, November 8, 2010

Almost the end of FALL 2010!

Hello Everyone,


I can not believe it is almost the end of FALL 2010! This is been one amazing semester!! I had the privilege of traveling to Kansas City, MO for the National Honors Conference and represented ACC. I also had the wonderful opportunity to be in the Ambassador Program. If you are interested in joining the Ambassador Program. We will be hosting an Ambassador Information Session tomorrow from 12-2 in the TX room at ACC, come out and meet us! So who is ready for Thanksgiving? I know I am! I love turkey! I am so exited about this Thanksgiving. I am going to get too learn all of my family recipes from my aunt and actually cook the entire Thanksgiving dinner myself! Wish me luck :)

I hope everyone has a great week!

thank you,

Heather ACC Ambassador!

No comments:

Post a Comment